West Coast Drive
Enjoy a tour along the scenic west coast of Saint Lucia. This tour entails:
- Private A/C Vehicle.
- Stop at the Castries Market if you're coming from a hotel which is in the North of Castries.
- We will stop briefly at Morne Fortune – the hill of good hope.
- At Marigot Bay, you will have an opportunity to enjoy the world-famous scenic lagoon which was the backdrop for the movie Doctor Doolittle (1967) starring Rex Harrison.
- Roseau Valley – home to St Lucia's biggest banana plantation.
- Visit The St Lucia Rum Factory.
- Anse la Raye – Famous for the local 'Sea Food Friday'
- Soufriere - Home of the glorious twin Pitons
- Mud baths at Drive-in Volcano
- Toraille Waterfall
- Botanical Gardens
- Local Restaurant lunch
- All entrance and guide fees are included.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.